VideoProc: An all in one video editing and converting software
In today’s era, smartphones are equipped with a great set of cameras. Gone are the days where we needed a separate camera for capturing the best moments.
Moreover, with great camera smartphones, we capture an ample amount of videos and pictures. Video streaming is one of the major purposes and with the increase in the number of content creators across the globe, there is so much data to work upon.
However, just shooting videos via our mobiles or cameras and uploading on various channels is not the way, today’s age goes about. The videos need to be converted, edited for a more professional and enhanced look.
And for editing videos, you need to have great hardware as well as software. While the hardware department is handled by the feature-expensive smartphones and cameras, the software is something we always have confusion about.
There is no denying the fact that there are various software packages for editing, converting, and producing high-quality videos. Unfortunately they are either too complicated or just do not produce the desired output. However, there is a one-stop solution!
Coming to rescue is VideoProc which is a great multi-function utility software that allows the users to edit their 4k content. It is small in size, and surprisingly fast, which is not the case with other freeware or even paid video editing software.
VideoProc uses GPU acceleration for faster processing and producing high-quality videos. Moreover, most of the cameras on a smartphone or a dedicated camera records 4k video. VideoProc is a highly efficient 4k video editor.
Being personally into photography, I have used various 4k video editors like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X. Though I find, VideoProc more easy to use, super-fast, and less complicated than other software.
VideoProc is best suited for Windows and Mac users who
- want to convert any videos to fit for their media player or mobile.
- want to efficiently convert 4K, HD, large videos, and keep highest possible quality.
- want an easy, fast and stable software to do video editing, processing , converting and downloading ,etc.
- need to process and edit 4K/large-sized/high-speed videos effectively
- need a lightweight & user-friendly video software to edit videos without freezing and crashing
- need a more powerful video editing features than some freeware, also cheap than some professional ones.
- is not professional at advanced software like Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Vegas
Talking about features, it has so many of them that you would want to have in a video converting and editing software.
Below are some of the highlights of its features:
- Advanced options to fix footage, deshake, denoise, correct lens distortion, A/V sync, GOP, adjust speed, etc.
- Convert any video audio to all popular formats, e.g. MKV to MP4/iPhone. Support 370 input codecs and 420+ output formats.
- Convert and compress large video size by 90% with merely pixel-level quality difference.
- Built with easy navigation- only 3 steps to convert video audio
- Expert in processing Large / 4K video
– 4K 30 / 60 / 120 / 240 fps videos in HEVC, H.264, etc.
– 1080p 30 /60 / 240 fps, 1440p in 60/30/24fps, 720p 30 fps, etc.
– 3D videos and more
- Convert any video with 370 input codecs, 420+ output formats support
- Video processing to 47X real-time faster.
- Download video, audio, playlist, channel in batch or single
- Record desktop/iOS screen, support green screen.
If you are really into editing and looking for a full-fledged media converter, then VideoProc is a one-stop-shop for it. You can grab a 1-year license of VideoProc for just $29.95.
Or else, you can download the free version of the software from below:
Clearly, with so many features and especially the faster video editing experience, you gotta try VideoProc and we will let you decide if it’s worthy or not. You can visit VideoProc’s official website to know more about incredible video editing and converting software.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, made possible in association with Digiarty. PiunikaWeb doesn’t take any responsibility of the product being advertised here.
About Digiarty: Digiarty, the producer of VideoProc, started software developing since 2006. Over the years it evolved, now Digiarty has been an international leader in DVD backup and hardware-accelerated 4K video/audio processing, with over 9 million satisfied users from 79 countries.
Talk to a JustAnswer expert if you have any related query:
DISCLAIMER: PiunikaWeb & JustAnswer are in a paid collaboration, which means a reader's successful engagement with the JustAnswer service will result in some commission being passed on to PiunikaWeb.