[Mix Master leaderboard wipe] The Crew 2 patch 1.05 update Blazing Shots : New features, Vehicles, Vanity Items & more
New updates are being added to the bottom of this story….
Original story (from November 13) follows:
One of the most popular racing games, The Crew 2 is getting a new patch today. It is an open-world racing game that has been developed by Ivory Tower & has been published by Ubisoft. The game is available on all three platforms including Windows, PS4 & Xbox One.
The game allows players to race with a variety of vehicles including cars, bikes, motorboats, and airplanes. The latest patch of the game is called ‘Blazing Shots.’ Under this update, many new vehicles &; vanity items will be added to the game. We have discussed all the details regarding the upcoming update in the article below.
However, there is a downtime of three hours for the update “Blazing Shots”. The game will undergo maintenance at 10 am Paris time on November 13. The Crew 2 latest update bears version number 1.5 & has an estimated patch size of 14 GB. Mentioned below are the complete details regarding the patch Blazing Shots.
The Crew 2 patch 1.05 update Blazing Shots
• [Added] New vanity type: Underglows
• [Added] 78 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop or as LIVE Summit rewards.
o 27 new Tires
o 26 new Smokes
o 25 Underglows
Click/tap to zoom
• [Added] 17 New Live Summits and their associated set of activities & rewards.
o Including regular Themed weeks (e.g. Ghost Road special event)
o Discover the upcoming Live Summits on https://thecrew-hub.com
• [Fixed] Persistent display of player information (level, followers and bucks) after aborting a Live Summit activity.
• [Fixed] Audio track from Live Summit introduction video keeps on playing in background while pause menu is opened.
• [Fixed] Localization issues in Spanish and French.
• [Added] 12 Vehicles, including special editions
o Elite Bundle 3
• Citroën GT (Hypercar) – 2008
• Ferrari 599XX EVO (Touring Car) – 2011
• Porsche Carrera GT (Hypercar) – 2003
o Shop additions
• November 13th
o Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse (Hypercar) – 2016
• December 4th
o Mazda RX-8 (Street Race) – 2010
o Live Summit Rewards
• November 27th – Ghost Road Summit:
o Ford F-150 RAPTOR RACE TRUCK Ghost Recon Edition (Rally Raid) – 2017
• [Fixed] Missing AWD on Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo.
• [Fixed] Dodge SRT Viper GTS can move forward while doing a burn with specific Pro Settings.
• [Fixed] Drag Race vehicles glitch allowing players to surpass vehicle top speed.
• [Fixed] Drag Race vehicles infinite nitro glitch after opening the world map.
• [Fixed] Vehicle moving before engine is started.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent breakable objects behavior.
• [Fixed] Monster Truck vehicles going through arena stairs.
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Mitsubishi Lancer Black Knight (Street Race).
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Lamborghini Huracan Performante (Hypercar).
• [Fixed] Missing differential Pro Setting on Jaguar F-Type Beta Handling (Street Race).
o [Improved] Handling on Aerobatic full line-up (mostly rudder).
• Air Race
o [Improved] Balancing on Air Race full line-up:
• Behavior uniformization, while keeping differences of each vehicles
• Improved “Drift” (rudder).
• Monster Truck
o [Improved] Handling of the Monster Trucks full Line-up:
• New tire & suspension system
• Increased stability & trajectory anticipation
• Improved precision and accelerating/braking behavior.
• Street Race / Hypercar
o Beta Handling follow-up: deployment of an updated handling model on 10 existing vehicles.
o Please note: A dedicated survey will be shared in the upcoming weeks to collect your feedback on this topic.
• [Updated] Handling of the Audi RS5 (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the BMW M4 (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the KTM X-BOW (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Mercedes-Benz SLS (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Volkswagen Golf GTi (Street Race)
• [Updated] Handling of the Ferrari 458 Speciale (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Lamborghini Huracán Performante (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Lamborghini Veneno (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the McLaren 12C (Hypercar)
• [Updated] Handling of the Pagani Zonda F (Hypercar)
• [Improved] Handling of the Bugatti Divo Magma Edition (Hypercar)
• [Improved] Handling of the Ferrari F12 TdF (Hypercar)
o [Improved] Overall smoothing of vehicle bouncing behavior during collisions.
• [Improved] Sound engine for BMW X6 M (Street Race)
• [Improved] Sound engine for Dodge Viper (Street Race/Drift/Touring).
• [Improved] Sound effect for Rev Limiter on all Rally Cross vehicles.
• [Fixed] Persistent audio SFX while equipping a full performance parts set.
• [Added] 17 new events – to be released along our new Live Summits.
o Please note that these one will remain available in regular progression (PVE) after their release.
• [Fixed] Inconsistent AI behaviors:
o [Rally Raid] “Portfoliage” AI performing back-on-track in loop.
o [Hypercar] “Going to Vegas” AI remains struck at starting grid.
• [Fixed] Collision issues:
o [Rally Raid] “Red Rock” Incorrect collision behavior on ramp
• [Fixed] Floating rocks found on the mountaintop near Yosemite.
• [Fixed] Floating house in San Francisco area.
• [Fixed] PC – Gamma slider changes are not taken into account while on windowed or borderless full screen modes.
• [Fixed] PC – Unable to re-bind Accelerate or Brake actions to controllers button A or B.
• [Fixed] Key-binding conflict between quick messaging and horns
Update 1 (November 13)
After the latest patch and inclusion of a new batch of Live Summits , many players encountered leaderboard issue that registered incorrect and unbeatable scores.
In the interest of fairness, devs will perform a full Mix Master leaderboard wipe for all players, beginning at 4pm Paris time. No maintenance is required, and the clean should take approx 1 hour to complete across all platforms. Have a look at the official tweet below.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.