Ghost Recon Breakpoint latest patch 1.03 update brings several changes to Ghost War
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint new patch 1.03 has gone live, and the latest update to the game has brought a lot of enhancements and bug fixes to the game. Speaking of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the game was released on October 4, 2019.
It is an online shooter game that has been developed by Ubisoft Paris. The game is available on all three platforms including Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a sequel to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint will also be released on the upcoming cloud gaming platform, Google Stadia. Speaking of Stadia, the official list of games that will be available during the launch of the platform have been revealed today. The following list of games will be released in the first batch :
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Destiny 2: The Collection, GYLT, Just Dance 2020, Kine, Mortal Kombat 11, Red Dead Redemption 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, SAMURAI Showdown, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Thumper and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
Unfortunately, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is not releasing in the first batch of Google Stadia games. Players get to play as Lieutenant Colonel Anthony “Nomad” Perryman in the game. Ghost Recon Breakpoint has been set up on an island called Aurora.
As Nomad, players are required to investigate troubles created by Skell Technology. The new update 1.03 has fixed a bug that was spawning players under the map. Let us have a look at all the major changes that have been incorporated in the latest update. If you wish to check the complete patch notes, kindly head here.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Patch 1.03 update
- Xbox One: 7 GB
- PlayStation®4 system: 7 GB
- Uplay PC and Epic Game Store: 6.7 GB
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where changing fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle while in third-person view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mission Completion” tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Improvements made to the issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- Ghost War stats are now display correctly in the loadout menus.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Mission interaction is now prioritized over vehicle interaction.
- Players can now do a camera shoulder swap while in cover. It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Increased the base stamina by 66%.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75%.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50%.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night vision goggles to align better with the character’s eyes.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.