Call of Duty Mordern Warfare: November 12 Update Patch Notes
Call of Duty Mordern Warfare is the latest entry in the CoD franchise. The game is a first person shooter game developed by Infiinity Ward and published by Activision. Call of Duty Mordern Warfare is sixteenth entrant and the reboot of Mordern Warfare in the Call of Duty series.
The game was released on October 25, 2019 and have released a couple of patches after its intial release. The devs pushed a new update on November 12 and we have the details of patch notes for the update. The patch notes by the devs are available here.
The devs pushed yet another fix for more stability for the game. The players were really frustrated by the game frequently crashing. There were also fixes for Riot Shield as follows –
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
The major problem for the game was the sound of the footsteps in the game. The devs also fixed a couple of issues for the game’s audio issues –
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
The weapons also got some adjustment in this update –
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
There were a couple of changes to the Challenges, Piccadily and Special Operations in the game –
- General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress
This is the list of changes made in the update on November 12. What do you think about the changes? Remember to drop your views in the comment section below!
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.