Rainbow Six Siege update Y4S3.3 patch notes: Increased Glaz rate, reduced Twitch F2 Magazine & many bug fixes
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most popular shooting games. The game was released on December 1, 2015, and since then, the game has been running strong. However, the game’s popularity declined a bit after the success of Fortnite.
Ubisoft Montreal is the developer of the game and it has been published by Ubisoft.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege features a total of 20 maps in the game and five different gameplay modes. The list of modes that are available to players includes the following: Hostage, Bomb, Secure Area, Tactical Realism, Terrorist Hunt, Situations, and Outbreak.
The game devs are coming out with a new update today – October 22nd. The official twitter handle tweeted the following notifying the players about the downtime until the servers are updated.The downtime for different players are as follows –
- PC: 09:00 EST / 13:00 UTC
- PS4 10:00 EST / 14:00 UTC
- XB1 11:00 EST / 15:00 UTC
The downtime will be about 20 minutes and the game will be then available for the players. The devs also released full patch notes for the Y4S3.3 update –
The MMR Rollback system is getting updated with a few improvements. From now on, any drastic change in MMR will be taken as an irregularity and will raise a red flag in the system.
Such players will be getting a reset in their rankings and will have to redo their placement matches to get back appropriately on the ladder and will not receive any season ranked charms prior to the reset. As for Weapon Balancing, this update will bring the following weapon changes –
- Increased Glaz’s rate of fire to 380 (up from 285)
- Reduced Twitch’s F2 Magazine to 25 (down from 30)
- Warden changed to 2 speed – 2 armor type instead of 1 speed – 3 armor
The update also fixed some bugs, take a look at the bug fixes below –
- FIXED – Players can use a 3rd party hack to change other players’ operators.
- FIXED – After switching from advanced to standard deployment, Attacker’s first breach charge deployment attempt gets canceled.
For the operator changes we have –
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping while leaning.
- FIXED – Hibana’s XKairos pellets can destroy other pellets deployed on the same wall even if they are out of the blast radius.
- FIXED –Defenders can place a barricade or Castle’s Armor Panel over Goyo’s Volcan Shield.
A number of UI changes have been also made. Here’s all of them –
- FIXED – Radio music doesn’t stop playing even when the radio is destroyed.
- FIXED – Right clicking when in the scoreboard will cause player to enter ADS and the selected tab simultaneously.
- FIXED – Mute text chat option does not work on LAN.
- FIXED – When going into observation mode, SFX plays twice.
- FIXED – My Rank UI tab now shows your current rank in the season instead of the highest rank achieved.
- FIXED – Minor visual texture issues for Uniforms.
- FIXED – Visual glitch if players switch weapons after rappelling.
- FIXED – Menu UI visual fixes.
What do you think about the Rainbow Six Siege update? Let us know in the comment section below!
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.