Harry Potter Wizards Unite Harrowing Halloween event features, bonuses, schedule, & details revealed
Harry Potter Wizards Unite has completed four months. Speaking of Wizards Unite, it is an augmented reality game which requires players to return foundables back to the Wizarding World. The game has a decent community base, and it is growing slowly and steadily.
Well, Niantic has announced another interesting event for the game. Harry Potter universe features various dark forces, and now they are ready to frighten players under the Harry Potter Wizards Unite Halloween event.
Niantic has today revealed the details regarding Harrowing Halloween event. Players are very excited to learn about the event. The event features a special set of tasks, and it has also added a Harrowing Halloween Chamber in Fortresses.
Wizards Unite Harrowing Halloween event will start on October 30, 2019, at 11 am (Pacific time) and will stay live until November 1 at 11 am Pacific Time. Harrowing Halloween event will also increase the spawns of Dark Art Traces, Moaning Myrtle and Young Ginny Weasely on the overworld map.
As mentioned above this event has added a Harrowing Halloween Chamber in Fortresses. Players will receive Dark Arts Family XP, when they win against the Halloween foes. Also, Slytherin’s Basilisk encounters will be increased in Sponsored Fortresses. Mentioned below is the complete list of things that you will find and encounter in the Harrowing Halloween Chamber.
- Use high-level Dark Arts Runestones to face off against a Dark Ministry Official, a Dark Witch, and Slytherin’s Basilisk! The higher-level Dark Arts Runestone you use, the higher the chances of finding and fighting Slytherin’s Basilisk.
- Receive Dark Arts Family XP when you win against the Halloween Foes
- You are more likely to see Slytherin’s Basilisk in Sponsored Fortresses
- Increase in Spell Energy drops in Chamber Level 4+ when at Sponsored Fortresses
- Be the player to defeat Slytherin’s Basilisk and you will receive an exclusive Title for your Ministry ID!
- Complete the full Harrowing Halloween assignments and win a new Assignment Badge!
- Added Sponsored Fortress increase Spell Energy drop
Players will also get a free store bundle when they head to Diagon Alley. Players will receive the following list of items in the free store bundle: Level 1 Dark Arts Runestones (5) and Spell Energy (15).
For a quick refresher, the game was released on June 21, 2019, and the game is currently available on the Android and iOS platform. Harry Potter Wizards Unite has been developed by Niantic who has also developed Pokemon Go.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.