Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 3 Challenges leaked on Reddit
Fortnite Chapter 2 went live on October 15, 2019, and the new season has brought a variety of new elements to the game. Fortnite Season 11 has added a plethora of new locations to the game including Holly Hedges, Dirty Docks, Frenzy Farm, Lazy Lake, Slurpy Swamp, Weeping Woods and Beachy Bluffs.
The new update has also added many new weapons to the game, including bandage bazooka. With the help of this new weapon, Bandage Bazooka, players can heal their downed teammates by providing them bandages.
However, Bandage Bazooka takes up two slots instead of one. It means players will only be able to equip three more items if they are keeping this new weapon in the slot. Fortnite Chapter 2 has also added several new emotes to the game including High fives and others.
In Fortnite Chapter 2 aka Fortnite Season 11, players can also carry their downed teammates. The new season has also added an all-new Battle Pass to the game, which has added new rewards at each tier. Fortnite Chapter 2 also features a brand new XP and battle levelling up system.
Well, Epic Games keep players busy with weekly challenges which usually releases every Thursday. Well, sometimes data miners stay ahead of Epic Games and release challenges before the official schedule. Data miners have leaked Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 3 challenges. Have a look at the leaked Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 3 Challenges down below.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 3 Challenges
- Search Chests at Slurpy Swamp or Retail Row (14000 XP)
- Eliminate opponents with a weapon of each rarity (14000 XP)
- Upgrade an item at a weapon Upgrade bench (14000 XP)
- Dance at Compact Cars, Lockie’s Lighthouse and a Weather Station (14000 XP)
- Deal Damage with Common weapons (14000 XP)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (14000 XP)
- Eliminate Opponents at EGO outposts or Retail Row (14000 XP)
- Search ammo Boxes at Landmarks (14000 XP)
- Search Supply Drops in different matches (14000 XP)
- Deal Damage with Legendary weapons (14000 XP)
- Search hidden ‘R’ found in the Forged by Slurpy Loading screen (14000 XP)
- Complete any 8 challenges to earn the reward item (14000 XP)
For a quick refresher, Fortnite Chapter 2 has also added motorboats to the game. Players can use motorboat to travel fast across the water stream. Players can also swim in the water, and hide from enemies by doing emotes within the water.
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.