Cricket 19 game latest update improved running between wickets and D/L score calculations
Cricket is one of the most popular sports in India, and millions of people follow it. The popularity of Cricket has also made Cricket games popular in India. EA Sports Cricket 2007 is a classic cricket game which has been mostly played by cricket gaming fans.
EA Sports Cricket 2007 was the last title in the series which was published by EA Sports. Nevertheless, cricket gaming fans started creating mods of the game with the updated content and latest teams. These mods became quite popular among fans as it featured latest teams lineup.
But cricket gaming fans rejoiced when Big Ant Studios released Don Bradman Cricket 14. As the name signifies, ‘Don Bradman’ was featured on the cover the game. Don Bradman 14 has pretty immersive gameplay, and it is way superior to Cricket 2007.
Big Ant Studios released Don Bradman 17 on 15 December 2016, and it was the successor to Don Bradman 14. However, Don Bradman 17 graphics and gameplay was not as good as Don Bradman 14. The game also did not receive good reviews from critics.
But the bad reviews did not stop Big Ant Studios from releasing the new title. Studios released Ashes Cricket, but it did not do well among fans. In 2019, the developers released Cricket 19 which corrected the low points of Don Bradman 17 and won the hearts of cricket gaming fans and critics.
Cricket 19 is available on the following platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows. Today, a new update for Cricket 19 has been released online for the game which has brought enhancements to the game.
- Added option to hide Bowling HUD after making delivery type selection
- Added Fielding AP earning well-timed throws while fielding in Career mode.
- Improved AI running between wickets
- Improved D/L score calculations
- Tuned likelihood of boundaries from edges
- Tuned Wicketkeeper movement and fielder reaction
- Correct World Championships ‘Set Host Team’ option in Custom Competition mode
- Limited occurrences of Aggresvie Grounded shots remaining in the air
- Resolved issues with Pitch Marker display in Training modes
- Resolved occurrences of bat application to licensed players not saving.
- Improvements to Highlights system
- General stability improvements
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.