Borderlands 3 new update features Weapon hotfixes and vault hunter adjustments
A new update for Borderlands 3 has gone live, and it has brought many bug fixes and enhancements to the game. Speaking of Borderlands 3, it was released on September 13, 2019, and is one of the fastest-selling games in 2K history.
The game is available to play in both single-player and multiplayer mode. Borderlands 3 is exclusively available on Epic Store until 2020 and can be played on PC, PS4, and Xbox One X. Borderlands features the story of Vault Hunters, who regroup on the order of Crimson Raiders and arrive on Pandora.
Borderlands 3 features four new playable characters, including FL4K, Amara, MOZE, and ZANE. Players get to complete many missions in the game, which are given by non-playable characters.
For the completion of in-game missions, players get several in-game rewards, including money, cosmetics, and experience.
The game also features Mayhem Mode, which has three levels of difficulty, and while playing this mode, players can unlock wild loot for themselves. Speaking of the game’s latest update, it has fine-tuned Legendary gear.
The reason for doing this is that some Legendary gear is outperforming more than others, so they were required to be adjusted. Some adjustments to Vault Hunter have also been made in this update. There is an increase in the health of Iron Bear, Pets, Digi-Clone in the latest update to the game.
The latest update has also fixed several bugs that you can check by heading here. One of the reported bugs, where Ratch was not spawning properly during “Ratch’d Up,” and was blocking the completion of that side mission, has been fixed in the new update.
Have a look at the changes that have been incorporated in the latest update down below.
- Westergun damage increased by 25%
- ASMD damage increased by 28%
- Cutsman damage reduced by 25%
- Ten Gallon damage increased by 8%
- Sickle reload speed increased by 25%
- Faisor damage increased by 15%
- Infiniti damage increased by 40%
- Magnificent damage increased by 25%
- Jericho damage increased by 40%
- Lucian’s Call accuracy and handling reduced
- Lyuda Critical Damage Bonus decreased by 30% and made a modification to address a reported bug that an extra bullet was spawned in the center
- Try-Bolt damage increased by 25%
- Alchemist damage increased by 25%
- Devils Foursum damage increased by 13%
- Flakker now consumes the full magazine when fired and damage is reduced by 33%
- Laser-Sploder rocket projectiles spawn interval increased by 0.4 seconds
- Maggie damage increased by 35%
- Hellwalker damage reduced by 8%
- Conference Call damage increased by 15%
- Crossroad accuracy reduced and it now fires 3 projectiles instead of 4
- Butcher accuracy reduced and damage reduced by 25%
Vanquisher damage increased by 20%
Children of the Vault
- Skeksis damage increased by 15%
- Linoge damage increased by 20%
- Pain is Power damage increased by 25%
Ruby’s Wrath damage increased by 10%
- Hunter-Seeker damage increased by 25%
- Hex grenade damage reduced by 70% and duration reduced to 3 seconds
- Firestorm damage reduced by 70%
Elemental Projector damage max roll reduced to 90%
VAULT HUNTER ADJUSTMENTS
- Iron Bear: health increased by 50%
- All pets’ health increased by 50%
- Digi-Clone: health increased by 100%
- Addressed a bug with Salvation where grenades were giving life-steal
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.
Talk to a JustAnswer expert if you have any related query:
DISCLAIMER: PiunikaWeb & JustAnswer are in a paid collaboration, which means a reader's successful engagement with the JustAnswer service will result in some commission being passed on to PiunikaWeb.