Harry Potter Wizards Unite update 2.4.0 : Brilliant Event Fighting Forces, Skip animations, & more
A new update for Harry Potter Wizards Unite has gone live today. The latest update for the game has brought a significant amount of improvement and bug fixes to the game. Along with bug fixes, a new Brilliant event has also been announced for the game.
The Wizards Unite game has successfully completed its three months, and the game’s user base is steadily increasing. Harry Potter Wizards Unite’s new update bears version number 2.4.0. Brilliant events are quite popular among Wizards Unite fans, and a new Brilliant event has been announced along with the new update.
The upcoming Brilliant Event is called Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces. Week one of the ‘Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces’ will start on October 8, 2019 and will stay live until October 14, 2019. Week two of the ‘Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces’ will start on October 22, 2019, and will stay live until October 28, 2019.
Brilliant Event: Fighting Forces will give players an opportunity to earn more Restricted Section Books. Also, during this event, players will be able to unlock a new Portkey location. More details regarding the event will be revealed later.
The new update has brought in some major changes to game mechanics. Now players will be able to skip return animation during an encounter. It can be done by tapping on the screen. However, it will only be possible if you have already returned one fragment of a Foundable.
Players can also skip the pot shuffling animation in Greenhouse. With the new update, players will not have tap each Lens, Frames or Stickers in their Ministry ID Portrait to remove the new item badge (red dot). Bogrod the Goblin is now also available in Photo Mode.
With this latest update, players will now only get a single dialog box while opening multiple Portkeys at once. Even if the players are unable to tap five wrackspurts or leave Portkey unexpectedly, the Portkey Rewards screen will be shown.
Wizards Unite fans will be really happy to learn that the new update has added ‘Spell Energy’ to rewards for winning a Wizarding Challenge at a Sponsored Fortresses. The new update has brought many bug fixes to the game, and they have been detailed below.
Fixed an issue with Recommended Grade for Chambers being displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended Grade
Fixed an issue where players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial sequence reaches the Master Notes section
- [Beta Players] Players who were in beta before SOS Assignments were introduced are unable to complete the Mysteries tasks
- Fixed an issue where progress for the SOS Assignment: ‘Complete 3 Wizarding Challenges with 3 Teammates’ wasn’t consistently recorded.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive a message that there isn’t enough space on their device to “Download All Assets”, even if there’s adequate space available on their device
- Fixed an issue with the “Download All Assets” occasionally failing
The “Friends Listed 1: Have 1 Friend in Your Friends List” Achievement may not appear completed until an hour has passed
- Foes may appear to receive Stamina or have negative Stamina after being attacked or defeated
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo from the device’s camera roll, then going back to the app
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted when taking a photo in the Ministry ID
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition
Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempting to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Codename or to their First/Last Name (Ministry ID Name)
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.