Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Guide : Classes, Reviving, Map Locations, Weapons, Loadout, Vehicles and more
Call of Duty Mobile will be released globally on October 1, 2019. Tencent Games have developed the game, and Activision is the publisher of the game. The game will bring in the exciting gameplay of the Call of Duty franchise to the mobile platform.
It will be the first time that a Call of Duty game will be available under the free-to-play category. Battle Royale mode is very popular these days, and the upcoming Call of Duty Mobile has a battle royale mode which will feature 100 players. In this article, we will discuss the Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Mode.
Call of Duty Mobile will feature up to 100 players on a sprawling Battle Royale map. Players will be able to enjoy the game in three different modes: Single, Two-Person and Four-person. It means players can enjoy the battle royale experience with their friends or alone. Before the start of the Battle Royale match, players should learn about these basic actions.
1) Select Class – If you have not played any Call of Duty game, this can be a new thing for you. The game will require players to pick the class they want to play as; each with an Ability and Class Skill designed to match their style of play.
2) Parachuting: As the match begins, players will be dropped out of an aircraft. They have to steer the parachute and land at their favoured location on the sprawling Battle Royale map by pulling the ripcord.
3) Searching: The search part is similar to other battle royale games. Players are required to search for loot, weapons and other essentials to fight against opponents and survive the map.
4) Move Fast & Hide: Once landed on the map, players should stay cautious and should keep an eye on any approaching enemies. They should always keep looking for a safe area and should play defensive or offensive as per the demand of the match.
5) Revive Teammate: While playing Duos or Squads, you can revive your fallen friends or teammates. You need to get their dog tag and press the revive button. If you’re not interrupted during the revival, the teammate can rejoin the fray.
6) Fight & Circle: Call of Duty Mobile is all about tactical and strategic fighting. You need to analyze the situation of the match at every moment and plan your strategy and next steps accordingly. As the game progresses, the circle will keep collapsing and will force you to a smaller area of the map.
Call of Duty Mobile features six different classes. Players who have played Call of Duty games must be aware of these classes. Listed below are all the classes that are available for Call of Duty Mobile.
Defender: With the ability to place a deformable Transform Shield, this class also is Reinforced, raising resistance to all damage except bullets.
Mechanic: Able to call an EMP Drone to create electro-magnetic interference on hostile forces, this class also features the Engineer ability, granting augmented sight to vehicles, hostile traps, and other equipment.
Scout: Utilizing the Sensor Dart that can view hostile positions in the immediate area of the radar map, this class also benefits from the Tracker ability; allowing you to see fresh footprints of hostiles.
Clown: A master of distraction and friend of the undead, this class has a Toy Bomb to detonate, summoning zombies that only attack hostiles near to them; due in part to the Clown having the Anti-Zombie ability, which reduces the zombies’ aggression distance.
Medic: This class can place a Medical Station that continuously heals the Medic and associated allies in the immediate vicinity. In addition, the Master Healer ability allows a Medic to heal more quickly, and reduces the time it takes to revive teammates.
Ninja: Lastly, this clandestine class has a Grapple Gun that fires a hook, allowing you to propel yourself up and onto target buildings or across the landscape at speed. Movement is quiet too, due to this class having the Dead Silence ability.
Under the loadout menu, players can choose their favorite weapons, weapons skins, Item Skins, and Vehicle skins. They can also make adjustments to their knife, wingsuit, and parachute. Have a look at the video below explaining how to customize the loadout. You can learn more about Call of Duty Mobile weapons by heading here.
Players will be glad to know that they can enjoy the game in both the First-Person Perspective and Third Person Perspective. Players with a third-person perspective are likely to have a slight advantage over FPP players as they can peer around corners without physically having to step out of cover.
If you wish to travel fast in Call of Duty Mobile you can use any of the below-mentioned vehicles.
ATV: A two-person quad-bike with speed but little protection.
Light Helicopter: With room for three including the pilot, allowing you to rain down fire from above.
SUV: An armored troop carrier with room for four, offering more ponderous mobility, but the extra protection compared to the ATV.
Tactical Raft: Take to the waters (including an ocean and rivers) in this fast boat, but watch for snipers!
Call of Duty Mobile Map Locations
PiunikaWeb started as purely an investigative tech journalism website with main focus on ‘breaking’ or ‘exclusive’ news. In no time, our stories got picked up by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and many others. Want to know more about us? Head here.