Need for Speed 2019 (Need for Speed Heat) trailer and gameplay to be revealed today
A new Need for Speed game will be revealed today by EA. NFS fans have been desperately waiting for the new title to arrive, as the last few NFS games did not do really well among the community & fans.
Many leaks have been floating around from the past few days for the upcoming NFS game. Last month, an Austrian game selling portal leaked out the title of the game, which was reportedly called Need for Speed Heat.
Now a Twitter user & YouTuber named @LPRIPPER24 has leaked some images of the upcoming NFS game. One of the leaked images also bears the name of the game which says Need for Speed Heat.
Many online leaks & reports are suggesting that the title of the upcoming game will be Need for Speed Heat. But all of these assumptions can now rest, as the EA is all set to reveal the new NFS game today.
‘LP-RIPPER24’ has also shared a video today on its official YouTube channel briefing about the game’s leaked details, which have been mentioned on Resetera website.
Have a look at all the key points below, which have been leaked out for the game.
- Darker, more serious story
- Ghost Games will use this game as a base for ALL Need for Speed games going forward
- Game is a fusion of NFS 2015 + NFS Rivals
- Not always online, can be paused
- Brake to drift is returning but has been fixed and modified to make it responsive
- Levelling up unlocks parts like NFS 2015
- Speed Cards are completely removed
- Off-road is gone
- Graphics look better than Payback and is on par with 2015. You’ve got water on the road, reflections, that kind of thing
- No Day/Night cycle. Time of day is dictated by which races you get into
- Rain is confirmed
- Classic NFS-style cop chases are back and are in free roam. They have heat levels, helicopters are returning to free-roam chases and there’s no speedbreakers.
- Damage bars and petrol stations are returning from Rivals
- Pro Street Legal Races will be around
- Speed list assignments are returning from Rivals for a more non-linear experience
- The appearance of nitrous is a mix between the effect in NFS Rivals and the effect in NFS 2015
- Heat level has an 80s flair to it
Well, all this information should be taken with a grain of salt as they might not be accurate. However, we are just a few hours away from the official reveal of Need for Speed 2019.
The countdown to the reveal of Need for Speed 2019 is currently live on YouTube.
PiunikaWeb is a unique initiative that mainly focuses on investigative journalism. This means we do a lot of hard work to come up with news stories that are either ‘exclusive,’ ‘breaking,’ or ‘curated’ in nature. Perhaps that’s the reason our work has been picked by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and more. Do take a tour of our website to get a feel of our work. And if you like what we do, stay connected with us on Twitter (@PiunikaWeb) and other social media channels to receive timely updates on stories we publish.
Talk to a JustAnswer expert if you have any related query:
DISCLAIMER: PiunikaWeb & JustAnswer are in a paid collaboration, which means a reader's successful engagement with the JustAnswer service will result in some commission being passed on to PiunikaWeb.