Here’s how you change language on Allo for Web
Google Allo, as most of you may already know, is a smart messaging app. Undoubtedly, chatting/messaging is more fun when done in a language that one feels more comfortable interacting in. So why restrict Allo for web to a specific language? Here’s how you can change the language for the app’s desktop client:
- Go to the three dot menu on Desktop/Laptop/PC in Chrome
- Clicking on the three dot menu will pop up the options (as shown below), amongst which you have to choose Settings
- The following Settings page will show up
- In the search box on the top of the Settings page, type Langu and Chrome will show up language options
- Look for Order languages based on your preference option. It displays a list of languages set by default. You can add a language of your choice by clicking on Add Languages.
- Once the language is added to the list, click on the three dots menu next to the language of your choice, and move it to top of the list.
- Now go back to Allo tab and reload page (Ctlr + Reload) and enjoy chatting in the language of your choice.